Rock Band - Warped Tour Track Pack 01

Posted by Jack Juice On 12:46 PM
If you have a little Craig Owens, Aaron Gillespie, or Jeremy McKinnon in you, Rock Band has given you a chance to show your skills. In honor of the upcoming Warped Tour, there are now 5 downloadable tracks from Warped bands available for the popular music game. They are:
1. A Day To Remember - "The Downfall of Us All"
2. Chiodos - "I Didn't Say I Was Powerful, I Said I Was A Wizard"
3. Underoath - "Reinventing Your Exit"
4. Escape The Fate - "The Flood"
5. Bad Religion - "21st Century (Digital Boy)"
I'll certainly be grabbing at least of a few of those songs, if not the whole pack. Next Tuesday, a second Warped Tour Pack will be available, and The Devil Wears Prada and Thrice are included. Start buying Microsoft Points.

2 Response to "Rock Band - Warped Tour Track Pack 01"

  1. The Ape Said,

    This is awesome. Do you know if they will be doing this all summer for Warped bands?

     

  2. Jack Juice Said,

    I believe it's just two packs, so we'll get a Devil Wears Prada song, a Thrice song, and probably three others. I'm praying for Alexisonfire - "No Transitory", Therefore I Am - "Splinters" and Dance Gavin Dance - "Me and Zoloft..."